Correction and Retraction Policy
Dear Authors, please read the following statements on errata and retractions carefully before submitting your article.
Corrections to Published Work
- ILS will publish errata or corrections, clarifications of any materials when needed and as quickly as possible, if competing interests are detected after publication.
- A direct link between the original article and the errata or the corrected articles will be provided.
- Authors should inform ILS of any serious errors of fact after publication. Corrections are made at the discretion of the journal.
- However, corrections involving typographical errors, formatting or wording preferences that do not affect the scientific content of the paper will not be made after the article is published.
Retractions of Published Work
- ILS will publish retraction notices of any materials when needed and as quickly as possible, if competing interests are detected after publication.
- The retracted article will be identified as a retraction, and a direct link between the retracted article and the retraction notice will be provided.
- Reasons that may lead to the retraction of materials include clear evidence of unreliable findings, unethical research, plagiarism, redundant publication, and infringement of copyright.